Saturday, September 3, 2016

PokeSis Returns September 2016

Greetings everyone,

It's Caity here writing this message (PokeSis), I have been out of the loop for a while since my last post. Since then I have been battling with severe depression which I am now seeking medical help for.

I decided it's time to take up a new hobby, and preferably something I already enjoyed doing. So I decided it's time to start a Youtube channel once again. I had so much fun doing it when I was younger, so this time it'll be even better.

My channel will focus on many topics and have various playlists set up for this. One I wanted to create from the beginning will be about my battle with depression, and the story behind it. This will be a more personal approach for my fans to see me, and hopefully I'll have many people learning from my experiences and taking that advice with them to deal with their own issues.

I will be opening booster packs from many kinds of TCG names including Pokemon, Magic the Gathering, and I'll even be going a little into Animal Crossing Amiibo cards.

There will be milestone give-aways, FCBM features, and I will also be open to trading cards, and selling them in the future. For now I'll be focusing on getting the videos out on time and hope people enjoy what I have to offer.

People who were fans of my first channel (PokeSibz) may recognize some old fan-art I still have saved up after all this time. I will be putting some of them together and hang it on the wall to be seen in every video I create for gaming.

More details will come soon once everything is ready to go. Thank you for reading. I hope to hear from familiar faces again. 

- Caity (PokeSis)


No comments:

Post a Comment