Friday, January 10, 2014

POKEMON CARDS FOR SALE


Pokemon Cards For Sale

The list below shows all the cards I'm currently selling. They are Pokemon cards only, I may trade for Magic cards but I'm still new to the game so I have no preferences yet. PM me if interested and we can set something up.

*All cards are in MINT condition, they have never been used in play, and were put right into a sleeve after being taken from the package.*

- Arceus AR3 Platinum = 3$
- Arceus AR6 Platinum = 2$
- Gyarados 30/127 Platinum = 1$
- Donphan Prime = 5$
- Azumarill 2/123 = 1$
- Reuniclus 57/114 BW = 2$
- Klinklang 76/114 BW = 2$
- Samurott 32/114 BW = 3$
- Dialga G 7/127 Platinum = 3$
- Groudon 6/95 Call of Legends = 2$
- Emboar 20/114 BW = 4$
- Alomomola 39/114 BW = 2$
- Lugia Legend Bottom Piece = 8$
- Zoroark 71/114 BW = 3$
- Ho-Oh Legend Top Piece = 9$
- Palkia SL8 Call of Legends = 8$
- Krookodile 65/114 BW = 1$
- Palkia 19/95 Call of Legends = 1$
- Lanturn Prime = 3$
- Typhlosion Promo Prime = 4$

Take all of the cards for 65$.

Prices are in Canadian currency, shipping is not included in the price, however it shouldn't be too much more. Send me a message if there's a card here you want. Thanks!

Edit: I also have a tin full of cards, mostly commons and uncommons but a few rares did end up in there. There are a lot of stage 1 and 2 cards, energy cards, trainers, etc. If you want anything specific, please let me know. If you just want a random batch of cards, I can sell 25 random cards for 1$. Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment