Monday, April 18, 2011

Poke-Stuffs!

NEW PUFF-STUFFS:

You read correct, for the next little while I will be making Poke-Stuffs, which are POKEMON Stuff-Puffs. They will only be triangular just like the one I posted before this blog post. They will have fabric eyes, nose, mouth, ears, and tail if they have it. I have drawn up some concept ideas for 12 specially-designed pokemon Stuff-Puffs, and they are as followed:

Commons:
Tepig
Eevee
Manaphy

Uncommons:
Snivy
Gengar
Oshawott

Rares:
Kyogre
Groudon
Ditto

Ultra-rares:
Shaymin
Pikachu

Mega-Rare:
Arceus

Super-Mega-Ultra-Rare (Limited Time Edition):
VICTINI*

*Victini Stuff-Puffs will ONLY be made through special order and cost 4$ each. The discount however will be 2$ each if you order 2 or more instead of the normal 3 or more. This is a special Stuff-Puff and will be treated as so. I will open time slots where I'll accept orders for Victini and will make that many ONLY, no extras. If you PMed me late about them, I may still accept it, but no later than 2 days after the time slot ends. Next Victini Opening: May 5th, 2011 - May 7th, 2011.

I will first make prototypes to show the quality of the new Poke-Stuffs. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment